This introduction course will cover the flash production of an animation from conception to final download and play. A variety of subjects will be worked through to enable this:
· Timing for stop motion animation.
· The seeds of an animation.
· Pixilation, Claymation and other types of stop motion animation.
· Photography. (Appropriate file sizes)
· Importing recorded Images/sound to Flash.
· Simple recording techniques and sourcing sounds online.
· Over laying sound.
· Adding Credits and Titles.
· Production on Flash.
· Exporting final movie.
· Saving final work.
· Play movies.
|Start Date||29-04-2014 6:00 pm|
|End Date||06-05-2014 8:30 pm|
|Cut off date||28-04-2014|
|Location||North West Training Centre, Letterkenny|