Managing Challenging Behaviour for SNAs
In this Workshop we will discuss that all behaviour is communication.
Understanding and an awareness of:
Sensory processing Issues
- Immature Central Nervous System
- The Role of self-esteem staff and pupils
- The use of language we use e.g. Direct language so as to prevent misunderstanding or confusion.
- Auditory processing
- Trauma and emotional maturity, ASD.
- Learning difficulties and learning styles, Anxiety
- Approaches using good practice.
- Materials and equipment
|19-02-2024 10:00 am
|19-02-2024 1:00 pm
|Cut off date
|County Donegal Education Support Centre