Number Talks 2 part series
- Do you want to promote the development of mental calculation strategies in your class and school?
- Do you want to enable the children in your class/school to become mathematically accurate, efficient and flexible in their thinking?
- Would you like to do all this using an approach that works equally well in a whole class situation or with a small group?
- Would you like to be equipped to do all of this over one practical and productive series of webinars?
- Part 1 -Thursday 11th January 2024 @ 3.30pmpm
- Part 2 - Thursday 18th January 2024 @ 4.30pm
Claire was a maths and science facilitator for four years with the PCSP, during the roll-out of the 1999 Curriculum.
Claire has worked as a tutor with many Education Centres, the length and breadth of the country, presenting evening courses and providing support to school staffs, as part of Croke Park hours. Much of this work is with Athlone, Navan, Carrick-on-Shannon, Laois and Kildare Education Centres and the schools that these Education Centres serve.
Claire is also the author of the Number Facts Series of books and one of the authors of Operation Maths, both published by Edco.
Book online at www.donegaledcentre.ie and a webinar link will be emailed to you on the morning of the webinar. Please check your SPAM folder if you do not receive the link in your inbox.
Please note that all courses will require viable numbers to proceed. If you have any queries regarding your online booking, please contact
|11-01-2024 3:30 pm
|18-01-2024 4:30 pm
|Cut off date
|18-01-2024 11:00 am