is a digital platform that teachers, students, and families can use to share what's being learned in the classroom or home through photos, videos, and messages.
ClassDojo is a simple but very effective tool that allows teachers to assign activities to students, upload samples of student work and give feedback to students on completed activities.In this webinar we will explore:
- How to set up an account and add your students
- How to create activities and assign them to your students
- What students upload work to their portfolio
- How to provide feedback to your students
- How to communicate with parents
Parental consent is necessary for students under 13 years of age. Sample parental consent letter: https://static.classdojo.com/docs/TeacherResources/ClassDojoPortfolios_consent.pdf